This is my breakfast every morning. Açai na Tigela (bowl) with Granola and Banana. Mmm. Açai is probably the single most delicious purple berry in the world. Since I've been in Salvador, I've been trekking around the city visiting all of my favorite Açai spots! Thank goodness I'm playing a lot of Capoeira because each bowl contains a ridiculous amount of calories - but "good" calories! Hahah.. It is a "wonder berry" from the Amazon region known to have more anti-oxidants than blueberries, pomegranites, etc., It is one of the things I long for the most when I'm not in Brazil. There are many versions and brands of Açai in the States, but none of them do it justice, at least none that I've tried. So each morning, I wake up, have an Agua de Coco and then walk to Barra beach to have my morning Açai. It is my favorite part of the day! Mmm...